Job Description for Administrative Assistant
Aurora Museum Foundation February 27, 2017
This is a part time position, based on availability of Work to do, and upcoming
events and needs of the Aurora Museum Foundation.
Top 8 Duties include.
1) All Office duties as needed for the Aurora Museum Foundation.
Including Phone monitoring, Mail Processing
2) Meet at the Foundation Monthly Board meetings, providing any necessary document’s
presentations, and other items as the meeting deems necessary
3) All duties needed to maintain Membership records, including updating
membership spread sheet, sending out renewal letter, depositing funds received.
4) Work with the Sanders Store, which includes stocking necessary items,
checking inventory ordering and/or contacting Foundation Staff to
order necessary items.
5) All Duties needed to advertise, promote, phone support for the 2 Antique Appraisal Fairs
( Event happens on the 4th Saturday in April and September each year
6) All Duties needed to advertise, promote the Annual Festival of Wreaths.
( event happens from early November to Early December,) includes prepare advertising
distribute to necessary parties, Arrangement for any Opening event. Prepare and mail to
lists of wreath Donors, application to submit, thank you for participating.
7) Prepare, print, mail and e mail the Foundation Quarterly Newsletter
8) Maintain, update and coordinate the Aurora Museum Foundation web site,
and Face Book Page.
Other Duties as necessary:
Meet with Museum Staff and Executive Director at Museum Staff meetings.
Meet with Museum staff in preparation of future exhibits to coordinate the contributions
that the Foundation can make towards any future exhibits.
Take necessary photo’s at Foundation events for Foundation Publications,
This is a contract labor Job: Hourly rate, Hours to be determined by mutual agreement.
( estimated between 5 and 15 hours per month )
The mission of the Aurora Museum Foundation is to advocate for broad-based funding and community support to
ensure the continued viability of the Aurora History Museum.
Please send a completed Application to:
Application Cut off date is March 24, 2017
Please call us at:
Aurora Museum Foundation, Inc.
15051 E Alameda Pkwy
Aurora, CO 80012
The next Antique Appraisal Fair
is April 22, 2017
at the Aurora Central Library.
Sponsorhip forms for the Annual Festival of Wreaths Exhibit/Fundraiser will be available in September 2017
Connect with the